You can buy tickets to shows at the Fergus Grand Theatre online! You can also order by phone at 519-787-1981, or visit the box office from 1pm – 4pm Tuesday through Friday or 11am – 2pm on Saturday. The box office will also be open one hour prior to curtain for every event. You can pay for your tickets with cash, debit, Visa or MasterCard.
Mailing address: 244 St Andrew St W, Fergus, ON, N1M 1N7
Other patron information:
- Electronic devices: Please turn all cell phones and other personal devices off prior to the start of the performance, or set them to silent operation.
- Group sales: The choice of offering group tickets is up to the individual rental client. Groups are generally defined as ten or more patrons for a single performance.
- Eyego: FGT is proud to support the eyeGO program, where High School students with a valid ID can purchase tickets for as little as $5. A student card must be presented at the time of purchase. Tickets must purchased at the box office.
- Ticket categories: Not all tickets may be available for online sales. Group, Eyego and other specialty ticket purchases must be ordered by phone or in person.
- Additional fees: Online tickets are subject to service fee of $1.00 + HST per ticket.
- Gift Certificates: The Fergus Grand Theatre is pleased to offer gift certificates, good for any show at any time in any amount.
- Refunds: The theatre does not issue refunds, except in the case of cancelled shows.
- Wheelchair accessibility: FGT is wheelchair accessible, and has seating for patrons with mobility issues. Patrons wishing to purchase wheelchair seating should contact the box office directly
- Babes in arms: For the safety of all patrons FGT promotes a “no babes in arms” policy. All patrons must have a ticket, regardless of age, and while we encourage children to attend live theatre parents are urged to use discretion and common sense when choosing to bring young children to a performance.
- Parking: There is ample free parking available in downtown Fergus. Please do not park in the TD bank parking lot adjacent to the theatre during the bank’s hours of operation. We encourage cast, crew, front-of-house staff, and our more able-bodied patrons to park further away from the theatre in order to leave the parking spots closest to the theatre for elderly patrons and those with mobility issues.
- Latecomers: Out of respect to our patrons, every effort is made to begin shows at the advertised time. Latecomers will be seated by the House Manager at a previously-arranged time in order to minimize disruption of the performance.
- Flash photography and recording devices: Flash photography and the use of recording devices are strictly prohibited. While some events may receive explicit permission for archival tapings or live broadcasts all other recording is a violation of privacy and copyright laws, potentially dangerous to performers, and very rude to nearby patrons. Theatre staff reserves the right to confiscate recording devices for the duration of the performance. Parents wishing to take photographs of their children may do so after the performance.
- Scent sensitivity: FGT has a “scent sensitive” policy. Please use discretion when applying perfume, cologne, or other scent products when coming to the theatre. Excessive use of scent products is disruptive to all patrons, and potentially dangerous to those with certain allergies.
How to get to Fergus Grand Theatre: